Masculinity Research delivers insight and solutions for the challenges and opportunities surrounding men and masculinity in contemporary society. We work in three key areas:
- Market research for products and services
- Social research for non-profit and governmental policymakers
- People and culture development for businesses and organizations
We use two methods:
- Employing our unique Five Stages of Masculinity model to understand the different worldviews, aspirations and anxieties of your target audience
- Designing bespoke solutions for your needs regarding men and masculinity
Dr Joseph Gelfer, Director
Joseph’s books include Masculinities in a Global Era (Springer Science+Business Media, 2014) and Numen, Old Men: Contemporary Masculine Spiritualities and the Problem of Patriarchy (Routledge, 2009). Joseph is also author of the free eBook The Masculinity Conspiracy (600kb pdf) and the Future Masculinity online course on the Udemy learning platform.
Email Joseph on email@example.com.
Amanda Thompson, Business and Partnership Manager
Amanda brings policy and administration experience from the higher education sector, having performed roles at Higher Education Funding Council for England and the University of Otago (New Zealand).
Email Amanda on firstname.lastname@example.org.